At Master Communications, we believe every global citizen must make environment and sustainability a priority and that our individual and collective actions will help ensure a better world for current and future generations around the world. We have made sustainability a priority.
We implement this commitment by:
- Complying with environmental regulations.
- Aggressively reusing, recycling and reducing in our office - - we have taken a bold step to eliminate our garbage dumpster as we strive for Zero waste.
- Making careful choices to reduce our carbon foot print, such as minimizing packaging and reusing boxes.
- Reducing our printed catalog’s distribution frequency, page counts and weight.
- Actively developing and distributing digital delivery.
- Offering items available for online purchasing, as well as a digital catalog for online browsing.
- Converting teaching and supplementary materials to digital format for a teacher’s use in the classroom.
- Pursuing continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
A dedication to the environment is paramount for our mission. We invite our suppliers, associates, and partners to drive sustainability through education and collaboration.