Environmental Sustainability at Master Communications
At Master Communications, we believe every global citizen must make environment and sustainability a priority and that our individual and collective actions will help ensure a better world for current and future generations around the world.
We have made sustainability a priority.
We implement this commitment by:
- Complying with environmental regulations.
- Aggressively reuse, recycle and reduce in our office - - we have taken a bold step to eliminate our garbage dumpster as we strive for Zero waste.
- Make careful choices to reduce carbon foot print, such as minimizing packaging and reusing boxes.
- Reduce our printed catalog’s distribution frequency, page counts and weight.
- Actively develop and distribute digital delivery.
- Offer items available for online purchasing, as well as a digital catalogue for online browsing.
- Convert teaching and supplementary materials to digital format for a teacher’s use in classroom.
- Pursue continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
A dedication to the environment is paramount for our mission. We invite our supplier, associates, partners to drive sustainability through education and collaboration.